This is a copy of text conversation

Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was usable in 3 rooms gentleman sounded hesitant so I asked if he was just a salesman or had technical background to answer question next thing I know this guy is swearing at me calling me a *** *** forgot more than I would know I guess so that's why I'm asking if you can't have any nicer people than that then don't call back but if you do call me I have some questions before spending a lot of money. Thx greg

Then this text an hour later after calling me and still considered dealing whith them then got this text

Did U spend any money? Hahaha.

R u having fun

All the time.

Well u know I'm thinking about spending over a grand and yet I don't feel comfortable in how business is done here why is that

Because you are a *** retarded ***.

That is why.

Thank will report u and this conversation to the better busniess bureaus have fun u

Thank U *** sucker.

This person wrote the review because of "as per conversation sent to this website" of other product from American Tv Com and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Tv Com to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude swearing at customers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Tv Com for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Tv Com?

Comments

Markham, Ontario, Canada #1228792

Yeah this guys is a douche!Unfortunately I already spent my money.

Wouldn't use these guys www.vivostream.us.You get whay you pay for, so buyer beware!

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1196009

Best service by far.

Had a Great experience.

What do you expect, this guy is selling illegal Dish Network or DirecTV services. Essentially, multiple receivers are being shared off a single account so eventually it will get shut down and you WILL lose whatever money you paid!

same guys running another site http://vivostream.us/

I only inquired about dish network and 2 hours later he emails me demanding I pay him $100 telling me to f off and that i'm a ***.

Like what's wrong with this guy? I was thinking of using his service but i was glad he showed me his true colors before I gave him any money.

to Anonymous #1342553

Do you know if they have a store? or another phone number? any names ?